bouygues residential - Christmas party
My client Bouygues Résidentiel asked me to organise their Christmas evening with a place and theme they had chosen ... STAR WARS!
It was a challenge to transform a rusticrestaurant into a spaceship for an evening but the challenge was met.
The main staircase was dressed in neon and covered with mirrors, a climb to another dimension? A play of light and smoke created a cosmic atmosphere.
Beyond Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers at the front desk there were plenty of other 4th dimensional animations to entertain our guests.
- "light saber" lessons with La Ligue Française du Light Saber
- a giant quiz hosted by Luke Skywalker with Stars Wars prizes to be won with the surprise intervention of the 'Artus' stand-up.
- a fun and connected photocall hosted by 2 Princesses Leahs
- an Oculus Rift experience in 3D virtual reality
- movie tickets to see "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" for all guests
ROLE: PRODUCTION - BUDGETARY MANAGEMENT - CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP - TEAM MANAGEMENT
* Evening organized as a freelance with the Artdicted agency
I recruited this client in 2015 and designed and managed this project from A to Z